CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 10, 2009

Day #9

(internet was down yesterday so I am a day late with this)

I am thankful for holiday parties and the friendship and feeling of love that accompanies those parties. Yesterday, Stefani and I had a little lunch gathering for the sisters we visit teach. We ate, the kids played and the adults sat around and visited. It was so nice!!!
Last night Eric and I went to our ward Adult Christmas dinner. There we sat with Stefani, the Purcell's, Rebecca and the Wuehler's. (or course I have no pictures of any of these events!!) The program was nice, the music was pretty, the food was good and the company was great. I love holiday parties and the feelings that are there. We have another party coming up that we can't wait for....we look forward to it every year!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. ditto. we love having you as friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lunch - it was so fun! You and Stefani are the the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know - despite the business of that day, it was my favorite day of this past week. it was full of that wonderful holiday spirit - you just can't beat being with friends!! {well, if matt could join me once in a while that would make it perfect!!} :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant busy-ness, not business :)

    ReplyDelete