CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 20, 2009

Day #20

Today (simultaneously with a dear friend) I realized that no matter how old I get...I default to bad habits. Today at church I judged a book by its cover and I judged wrong. It was a small, simple and quick incident that happened but I looked at someone and misjudged them completely because of the way this person looked. I am thankful that I was able to recognize my faults and want to never do that again (my friend who was with me has no faults..she just happened to have a moment of weakness!! he he he). I am thankful for the simple incident that happened today because it made me want to be "better"!!

1 comment:

  1. your friend is very wise - I wish I could learn that lesson too!!

    ReplyDelete