CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 12, 2009

Day #11







I hate ants!! Every year without fail we are "under attack" (as our kids say) by ants. This year, although I am very annoyed and a little grossed out, I am thankful for ants because that means we have food. I am thankful that my cupboards and fridge are full of food (good food, the kind of food our family wants and likes). We are blessed to have the financial ability to buy food and the freedom to shop where and buy what we want. Although I prefer that the "army of ants" don't attack- I appreciate the reminder that their attack means my family has food.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's thinking positive...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very impressive - I don't think I could extract that lesson while in the middle of an ant invasion. I hope you get rid of them quick :)

    ReplyDelete