CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 28, 2009

Day #25, 26 & 27

WOW! I have missed THREE days!!

Day #25- CHRISTMAS DAY!!







The season in general,the joy in the kids eyes, the fun in giving gifts, the happiness in the air during family dinners and the real reason we celebrate are all things I am thankful for today!! I am thankful that celebrating our Saviors birth is both a fun and spiritual time.
Day #26- I am thankful that 7 years ago today my sweet husband proposed to me. I am so thankful to have a wonderful, happy marriage to a man who loves me and our kids. My life is nothing but perfect because of our marriage.
Day #27- I am thankful for my ward family. Without friends, visiting teachers and a Bishop that I know I can count on..things would be different for our family. I am thankful to know that the Gospel gives us an instant connection and we are willing to be there for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment