CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 13, 2009

Day #13

Traditions! I love and am so thankful for traditions. Tonight my family (including my aunt, uncle and Diane Gums) got together for dinner and the Christmas story. Each year we do this. Each year Aunt Leslie brings the best and yummiest treats! After we snack on the treats, we eat dinner.
After dinner we gather in the front room and Mom tells us a story or too. Then she tells the Christmas Story by asking questions to the little kids and letting them answer.
After we talk about that, my mom and dad give each family a new nativity set.
This years set is very cute. Also during the program Eric sang a song. It was a wonderful night full of traditions that we have grown to love! Traditions help me feel and remember the Spirit of Christmas and the love of my family. I am thankful for our family traditions.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds so nice! in a perfect world, i'd live by family during the holidays - and far away the rest of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tradition, and I love that it happends before actual Christmas day. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete