CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 08, 2009

Day #8

I love my parents! I could easily do one post for my mom and one post for my dad but as a team....they are awesome!! I am thankful for them both for so many reasons. But as my "parents" they have taught me and have shown me through their examples how to work (I mean really how to work....these people have work ethic like NO ONE else I have ever met!), how to be honest, how to try hard, how to be fair even when it doesn't seem fair, how to serve in church callings, how to be a good spouse, how to be a good friend, how to be a good visiting/ home teacher and why the scriptures are important. I could literally go on and on about what my parents have taught me but above all, they have taught me to love unconditionally. There have been many (and I mean MANY times) when my parents should not have loved or liked my sisters and I. We did things we shouldn't have done that were wrong and even embarassing to my parents but NEVER...EVER...NEVER did I (or my sisters) ever feel like our parents didn't love us. They have always supported us in everything we have done or wanted to do. I love my parents and feel blessed to have such wonderful, fun, happy, loving and righteous examples in my life. A blog post doesn't express enough my love and gratitude for them!!

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing! The Busath family loves them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you did a pretty good job expressing how awesome your parents have been in your life. Wow! I knew they were great people but how lucky to be loved and appreciated the way you do them....how blessed you are to have such awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete