CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 05, 2009

Day #5

Today I am thankful for my best friend, Stefani. I could list all the thoughtful things she has done and said to me or I could use this cute list to sum it up! Every one of these is right on...#7...both soda freaks (and a Taco Bell Burrito craving every now and then!) #3...she didn't even flinch when she saw me with no make up!.... #10...we have reached the point where we can have a conversation without even talking and we totally know what the other is "saying". #4... ALWAYS!



Stefani, thanks for knowing when to call me to get a pedicure, thanks for watching my kids, thanks for being an example to me and THANKS for being my best friend!!

2 comments:

  1. I Love You!! :)
    p.s. thanks for being MY best friend.....even though I SMASHED your car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can your next post be about the best roommate ever?! WWF paperviews, The Jackasses, Club 411, Wouldjamillie the most awesome ferret that pooped on your trundle in secrecy, and finally learning stick shift...Well, trying to learn. Oh, and "BEST Products of Mesa, How can I help you?"

    ReplyDelete