CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 02, 2009

Day #2


Today I am thankful for MY husband. It's one thing to have a husband it's another to have an awesome husband. He loves me, loves our kids, goes to church and is worthy, he is willing to work to support or family, he respects his parents and mine, he is funny and witty, he will stand up to me but let me be in charge all at the same time. That is who he is. It is easy for me to take him for granted but I try hard to remember that not all husbands are like him. I am grateful for him and all he does for me and our boys! He is my best friend, my dictionary (inside joke) and my eternal partner.

1 comment:

  1. aaawwwwww, so sweet. i could write anything i want about matt, he never looks at the blog.... i hope eric takes a minute to read what you wrote - our men don't hear often enough how much we really appreciate them and all they do for our families.

    ReplyDelete