CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 14, 2009

Day #14


I feel like today's post might be a cop out but....it is true. Today I am thankful for my blog. Today was one of those days, we all have them. I had a morning full of things to do before kinder pick up and another handful of things to do after kinder pick up. I had it all planned, when and where I would bribe the kids with lunch and what movies to bring to play in the car. I was set. 15 minutes into my second errand the school called because Cooper was sick and needed to come home. That threw off my whole day. I had to cancel the rest of my to do list and try not to be frustrated. When we got home...the day continued to be under the control of my 5 and 2 year old. I was frustrated and annoyed many times today and seriously many of those times, I stopped and remembered that I would need to blog something I was thankful for today. I have many many blessing and I am grateful for many many things but today...I am thankful for my blog and this experiment I am doing with the 31 days of thanksgiving. Without this in the back of my mind, the day could have been much worse for me and especially my sweet little boys who mean no harm. It isn't their fault that I am a control freak and want to do things my way. My blog helped me control my emotions today. Hopefully this isn't a cop out but today...it's what I am thankful for!!

3 comments:

  1. It's not a cop out at all!! I think of the blog more as my journal than anything. So, you are thankful for your journal and how it helps you focus on the important things of each day. I think that is ABSOLUTELY something to be thankful for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so busy with work and life I had no idea you were doing a daily thanksgiving entry...I am so behind.

    ReplyDelete