CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 01, 2009

Day #1

{My list of things I am thankful for are not necessarily giong to be in order. However, today's is definitely my #1 thing I am grateful for}

I am grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ. My testimony did not come easy but I treasure it more than anything else. My testimony gives me the strength, courage and faith I need to make righteous choices in an unrighteous world. I understand the importance of my temple marriage (to the best man ever!) and I understand my accountability in raising my children. I am grateful to have the knowledge that Jesus Christ died for me and that through Him I can be forgiven and live again with our Father in Heaven. Without my testimony, my life would be very different. I feel blessed to have the knowledge, comfort and peace that comes in knowing our Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment: