CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 31, 2009

BIG shoes to fill!!!

So...Cooper doesn't exactly like Primary (but I am pretty sure that Primary -as a whole- really doesn't like Cooper so it a mutual feeling) anyway...I always ask him what he learned about in Primary and usually he has no idea and just goes on about how he doesn't want to sing or how someone sat in his chair blah blah blah...but today he told me they talked about getting baptized. So Eric and I were really trying to talk to him about his lesson and Eric says "how old are you when you get baptized?" Cooper said "5". Then he corrected himself and said "no no it's 8!". So we told him that's right and went on to ask more questions. Eric said "when you turn 8 who is going to baptise you?" Coooper thought and thought and thought and then he said "JOHN THE BAPTIST!!" I cracked up laughing and Eric said "ok, not John the Baptist, who is your second choice?" Again, Cooper thought and thought..."JESUS!" I laughed harder and Eric said "no, me! I am going to baptise you!" Cooper said "YOOOOOU???" HAHAHAHA OH MAN...I WAS CRACKING UP!!! This was too funny to just put on my list of "Funny things my kids say" I had to tell the story!!!

2 comments:

  1. Classic -- he's really paying attention, but only during singing time. Don't let him fool you, he loves to sing!! Good Job Coop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess Eric just won't cut it for him. too funny!

    ReplyDelete