CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 29, 2009

THAT'S MY BOY!!!!







FINALLY!!! FINALLY!! FINALLY!!

All I have ever wanted was a boy who WANTS to play baseball! I actually WANT to spend Saturdays at the fields watching game after game. Connor HATES baseball and Cooper..well come on we all know that the first time Cooper strikes out the pitcher will be beat to death with the bat but Cody....He might be the one!! He can throw the ball the correct way (hand back, take a step, release, follow through etc.) yea yea..he is only 1 I know but for 1 he has skills! :) He put this cap on and his shoes all by himself and went into the garage to take some cuts!!
THA'TS MY BOY!!
(a mom can dream....right?)

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so lucky to have you as their Mom!! I didn't even know there were so many steps to properly throw a baseball !! :) I've seen Cody throw - he's way better than me! Way to go Cody Mack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Cody!! Cale got a pretty good throw as well, maybe there are some All-Stars in our future!

    ReplyDelete