CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 10, 2009

Wow, what a weekend!

First the boys went camping then they came home for more fun. Cooper and Cody went to Elle and Emme's birthday party and Connor went to his Track Meet.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE AND EMME!!!





TRACK & FIELD

I didn't have the camera at Connor's track meet but he took 4th in the 100m in his heat, 1st in the high jump for all 5th grade boys in the district and he participated in the shot put but those results won't be known until Monday. It was soooo fun to go and watch him. The track meet was for all 4th-6th grade in all Elk Grove Unified School District. I could spend every Saturday at sporting events cheering on my kids. Besides the sunburn...it was one of the best days I have had in a long time.

3 comments:

  1. we missed ya at the partay, but i'm glad you had fun with your boy. sounds like you gots yourself a runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, anna cracks me up :) I really missed you!! Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your countdowns are hilarious!! Maybe I should make one for Robby and Heidi to get married (although no rush for me or them either) and just make up some random time.

    ReplyDelete