CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 26, 2009

Family Weekend


We had such a great 3 day weekend! We had all of the boys for the holiday, no one had school and Eric didn't have to work. We took advantage of it and did as much as we could as a family. The highlights were the County Fair, picnic at a new park, FHE and a BBQ/ swim party on Monday. The younger kids had a great time at the fair riding tractors, learning how to rope a bull, doing an obstacle course and riding a few rides!!










It is weekends like this that I stop and realize how blessed I am to have such a great family (immediate and extended). What a great weekend!!!















o

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You packed in a lot of fun in just one weekend! :) I'm so glad you invited me and the girls to the party yesterday - we really had a great time!! I bet your boys slept as well as my kids did after all that swimming :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Sometimes we need to just take it all in. Your weekend looks like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete