CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 01, 2009

HE GETS ALLLLL THE CREDIT!!


Brock is my oldest step son. He is 17 and a senior at El Camino High School. He has lived with his mom his entire life and visits us on weekends. Last night was his seminary graduation. I am sooo proud of him. As if going to seminary isn't hard enough when you are a teenager...this boy RODE HIS BIKE TO SEMINARY EVERYDAY!! Rain or shine this kid got himself to seminary ALL 4 years. During the 2 weeks he was without a bike ---he rollerbladded to seminary. For those of you who don't know..seminary is Monday - Friday at 6:10 am. And....his seminary building is 4 miles one way from his mom's house. I do NOT know any other kid in the world that would get up, get ready and ride a bike to seminary 4 miles one way rain or shine at 5:50 am!!!! If you don't believe me...ask him....He gets ALL the credit. He did it by himself!! NO ONE gets the credit but him!!! I can't say enough how impressed and proud of him I am. WAY TO GO BROCK!!!

5 comments:

  1. I got a little teary eyed reading this post. That is the coolest thing. Give him a pat on the back from me. Good job Brock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea. very cool! just think how brilliant he'll be as a missionary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I couldn't have done that as a teenager...where would I have kept my makeup, my breakfast, and my school stuff??! That is awesome, Brock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very impressive. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go brock go brock go brock.....I'll keep my other comments to my self...

    ReplyDelete