CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 03, 2009

Taekwondo class





Here is some video from Cooper's Taekwondo class. His instructor is Mr. Robinson and he is awesome. This is them learning the new routine (not the right word) in order to advance. I think it is soooo cute to see all these little people doing taekwondo! Every time I go I just crack up laughing. This video was actually taken by Eric so that he could learn the moves correctly and teach/ practice with Cooper. What a great dad!!


4 comments:

  1. I did Taekwondo when I was younger and I still remember some of the moves that Cooper was doing. I don't think moves is the right word but you know what I mean. :) I laugh out loud everytime I read your Things my Kids said Today and then I have to explain to James why I'm laughing. Oh and that picture of you and the boys on the side... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to Ditto your comment, Eric is a great dad. Not many dads would video tape the karate moves to help teach their son. You are very lucky to have a great husband that would do that for yours and his kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first comment was made prior to watching the video. After watching the video all I have to say is amazing. All those little kids listening and being so quite, I need to get Mason into Karate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't take this the wrong way, but cooper is so focused in the video. it aged him like a couple years. thats so nice of Eric to help him. Cooper will remember those times.

    ReplyDelete