CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 16, 2009

Trip to the Temple


Today the Sacramento Temple was open just for the Elk Grove Stake. Eric and I were lucky enough to have my parents volunteer to watch our kids so we could go. It has been way to long since Eric and I went to the Temple together. We had a very nice time. After the session we did some sealings. The Spirit was so strong in the room and it reminded me of when Eric and I were sealed and when little Cooper was brought in and sealed to us. It was a sweet reminder of my blessings to be sealed to my husband and have our children sealed to us. Heavenly Father has blessed me in so many ways but knowing that I can have my family with me for eternity is one of the best blessing I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment