CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 29, 2009

Yellow Belt!


He did it! Cooper earned his yellow belt at Taekwondo yesterday! It wasn't easy but he did it (with great help from his dad who practices with him every day!). He goes to Taekwondo twice a week and loves it. It has been a really good way to teach him self control, discpline and respect. Stop laughing....he does have a little bit of self control. This was a big accomplishment for him and his dad. They have worked very hard! I am proud of both of them!! We have no idea what the next color belt is but when Cooper earns it..I will post it! Kee-yah!

4 comments:

  1. What a great thing to accomplish. I love his pose in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know who took that great picture of you and your family :) Just kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Cooper! I want so bad to put Mason in karate I just don't have the time. But soon I hope that might change.

    ReplyDelete