CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 26, 2009

Boys Night Out!
















Every January Monster Jam (Monster Trucks) comes to Arco Areana and every year Grandpa Pollmann and the Nelson boys (including Eric) go. They love it!!!! Here are pictures of the night. Gravedigger was the big winner - which of course is our favorite! Apparently Cooper got a little bored and found a way to stay occupied with his new hat. I love that they have this tradition. I hope it is something my kids will always remember about their dad and grandpa. I can clearly remember my dad taking me and my friend Deanna to WWF wrestling when it came to Acro Arena. We loved it. In fact, my dad and I actually went to wrestling a few years ago. Just him and I. It was a blast. I am going to have to find some old pictures and post them of us at wrestling. Yes...for those of you who have known me for a long time...HULKAMANIA STILL RULES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My dad and I almost took my boys to monster jam last weekend. Things just didn't work out. I would love for the boys to have a tradition like that with their grandpa. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay maybe the Esslinger boys and the Gibson boys and the Nelson boys can go. We also thought about going, but mine are still too little to hold still! P.S. I was reading your blog and Dax saw the pictures of the trucks and got all excited telling me that he sees "MONSTER TRUCKS" in his scary sounding voice. Since then, every time I get on the computer he wants to see the "MONSTER TRUCKS"-You Rock!

    ReplyDelete