CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Card

My Mother's Day card from Cooper was a fill in the blank card. The words below in BLUE are the words filled in by Cooper.

My mom's name is Ashlie. She is 34 years old and weighs 72 pounds. Her hair is blonde and her eyes are brown. She cooks pizza the best, and she loves to eat all of our dinners. I think her favorite color is pink. She doesn't like video games very much. She likes to watch the news on T.V. My mom spends a lot of time making us do things we don't want to do. I'll bet my mom would like to have a Mother's Day card. Love, Cooper

6 comments:

  1. I have a friend whose son filled in the blank on Father's Day with, "My dad's favorite thing to do is DRINK BEER." Funniest part is that he's Mormon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those "fill in the blank" stuff. super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his answer to what you spend your time doing. HAHA!!! :) Not too bad - I'd be happy just to see the 72 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome card... Every mom should get one of those. Hey Ashlie how are you I see you have a facebook but I can't request you can you request me and we can catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jj- i hope you read this again.. i can't find you on FB. I have been looking for the last 6 months!!! What name are you using?? Why can't you request to be my friend?? email me or something with how I can get a hold of you nelsonfamilyof7@yahoo.com!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete