CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 31, 2010

Catching up...

Wow! The last few weeks have been full of fun stuff. Here is just a few things we have been doing. Most of them are from Klair's 6th birthday party.
Emme got to tag along with me and Stefani for pedicures! She loved it, if you can't tell!


YES! those are PING golf clubs...and yes..she is only 6! Happy Birthday to Klair! She loves them!!

Rocking the gloves that Aunt Tessa gave her.
Klair and her buddy Coco

The kids having a great time at the birthday party!

Are these the cutest girls ever?!?! I think so!

Jamie and I at Klair's party

Eric and I having fun at the party.

Elle and Connor testing out the slide
Dad and Danny working the grill!

Mack and Sawyer...buddies forever! They are loving their weekly playdates.
Klair did it! She graduated from Kindergarten! I also was able to go to Sydney's award ceremony and she got perfect attendance and honor roll!! WOO HOO! (I don't have pictures but she was very proud and happy!)

Last but not least, today is Memorial Day. I love love love seeing the American Flags everywhere. I don't know who in my neighbor does this but for all the Patriotic holidays they put flags on the lawns of all the houses. It is so awesome to see all the flags down the street!



God Bless the USA!!

2 comments:

  1. I had to look twice at the picture of your dad grilling cuz it looked just like one I have of MY dad grilling! Funny how much they look alike! Have a good one...we miss you guys..and the beautiful California sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for catching up - missed you on the blog lately! :)

    ReplyDelete