CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 05, 2011

Happy Birthday Conman!

13 years ago today my life forever changed. I never knew I could love someone or something as much I loved my new little boy. He didn't come at the ideal time or under the ideal circumstances but he is and was a blessing to me that has forever changed my life for good. I love you Connor...Happy 13th Birthday...please be a good teenager! :)

PS sorry Bubba but I saw the picture and HAD to include it! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the bubba picture and the one in the pool is at my house! how did he grow up so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Stephen and Connor! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you've got a teenager :)!! Good luck -- with you as his mom, though, you won't need luck. He'll be a very well-behaved young man!!

    ReplyDelete