CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 08, 2010

Summer Fun

Our Summer has been full of fun and is off to a great start!!

We got to spend a day with the Gibson Kids

Eric and I went to the Folsom Rodeo for the 4th of July. We forgot our camera but my favorite favorite favorite part is when the parachuter comes in while "Proud to be an American" is playing!

Brock babysat for us while we went. When we came home the report was he was the best babysitter EVER! (gee...I wonder why! see pics!)

We went to the Jellybelly Factory with Katie, Lucas, Mason, Jill, Andi, Brian, Dax, Cale and Sam! That was fun!!

The Jones came to town so we went to LEATHERBY's! The kids had more fun eating ice cream than doing anything else together!!

Now if I can remember my camera...there will be lots of more fun stuff to post later!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Josh and I never went to the Jelly Belly Factory while we lived there. But we had our fair share of Leatherby's! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I look BIG... But I think my favorite is Grandpa's expression - a little exhausted :) at Leatherby's! So fun when all the cousins get together!

    ReplyDelete