CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 19, 2010

Funny Things

Cooper: What is a garage sale?
Me: When people sale their stuff to other people for money.
Cooper: We should sale all of Connor's stuff and keep the money and be rich.
Me: That isn't very nice, Cooper.
Cooper: So rich people aren't nice, we will fit right in.


Me: If you are nice today you can play video games later.
Cooper: How long do I have to be nice?
Me: All day
Cooper: But what time can I stop being nice?
Me: never
Cooper: Well that's just impossible. Do you want me to fail at everything?


Cooper said this during family prayer: "Bless that Dad, Connor and Grandpa can be safe. Wait, no, don't bless that Connor will be safe. Just bless dad and grandpa"

6 comments:

  1. He's killin' me! So funny! I love little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The randomness of crazy boys, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so has Conner been getting on Cooper's nerves? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep blogging those AWESOME comments! i love that he's so logical and honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I am always saying....why can't you just be nice to each other???!!!! They think I'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete