CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 26, 2010

MY Homecoming

Marianne is the only one who has posted old prom pics. I found these homecoming pictures...still looking for my prom pics but I got a laugh out of these....enjoy at my expense! :)

What is worse in this picture? His hair, my hair or the background? I remember this night like it was yesterday....so funny!!

I thought I was sooo cool at this homecoming. I was a freshman and he was a senior! He only asked me because his best friend was my sisters (Tessa) date..but whatever..did I mention I was a freshman and he was a senior!! This is was my senior year homecoming....why did I wear pants...oh yeah, maybe because my boyfriend was a cowboy!! hahaha..only in Elk Grove!!

3 comments:

  1. aaahhhhhh!!! i'm LOVING this!!! pic #1-the background is definitely the worse {your hair isn't bad at all!!} pic #2-nice height on your bangs!! pic #3-i totally wore pants to my senior homecoming too!! crazy right??! this last picture looks most like the you i know {nice hottie cowboy!!} seriously, i can't stop looking at these - they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING. Thanks for posting so that I wasn't the only one.

    ReplyDelete