CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 26, 2010

Boys will be boys, right?!?!

Cody, who has decided he is going to go by "Mack" which is his middle name, is a true boy! He gets into so much mischief I don't have time to grab the camera. This last week he has been crazy! Into everything, wants to do what his big brother do etc.

"Mack eat thips" Ironically, as I was taking these pictures he says "cheeeese" (that is nacho cheese all over him, the table, the floor and the walls)

And this one below would be cute if he wasn't sitting ON my onions!! We have 3 garden boxes. 2 which are just weeds and dirt and one that has 3 varieties of onions growing. He chooses to SIT, DIG and PLAY in the one box that has stuff growing!! go figure, right?!
I must admit though...with all this "trouble" I love my boys!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love the picture of him with the onions. i can totally hear him saying choo-choo! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete