CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 08, 2009



This is what I found!!















This is what I did about it (or had done)!!
I hate baby locks on doors and cabinets and I NEVER had to have them when Connor and Cooper were little. Cody on the other hand gets into EVERYTHING! I finally had to break down and have Eric install baby locks on the families most frequently used cupboard. Another sigh.....I love my kids but really....it's been a rough few days! :)

5 comments:

  1. i think i'm headed out of that world, but i've been there for the last four years! :) don't worry, you WILL get used to those stupid locks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there done that. Now if they only made locks to keep Mason out of trouble I would be sold. He is to smart, everything we do works for a time till he figures it out then it is back to the drawing board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason is my boy just like that!! Seek and destroy was (and still is) his motto! The cabinet locks helped...but they only slowed him down. Where theres a will theres a way! I have to say Cody gives me the BIGGEST SWEETEST smiles during sacrament meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, he gives me smiles too. But the best (and you can now have this for true blog material keeping) was when Cooper was scaling the carpet during sacrament meeting like a snake picking up all of the dropped fishy crackers on the floor. We, the Pierces (I think it was you guys) and all of the back were just dying laughing. You were outside with the baby and Eric and everyone else were just sitting there very intently listening to the speakers while the rest of us were being totally irreverent. That vision in my head is a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neglected to clarify that Cooper was picking the crackers up with his mouth and tongue!

    ReplyDelete