CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 08, 2009

"If the Church wasn't true I would never go back"....I SECOND THE MOTION!!


The other day, I was blog surfing and ended up on several blogs of people I do not know. I was actually looking for a cute new background and came across a blog of a girl you had had it with her son. That day at church he was really bad (she didn't give details) but she said that if she didn't believe the Church was true she would never go back. Her son was so bad that she left crying and embarassed. I did NOT laugh at this blog post. I totally and completely understood where she was coming from and felt sorry for her. I should have never read that blog!! I think I jinxed myself. I lived that same event today. Mine didn't happen in sacrament meeting but it didn't matter. I just had to post for the girl who's blog I stumbled acrossed and can't find again on the chance the she stumbles on mine. Hang in there....it HAS to get better.....it simply can NOT get any worse.

1 comment:

  1. I remember being pregnant with Jacob, Aaron was in the bishopric sitting on the stand, and there was a sacrament meeting where Jordan pulled his tooth out (trip to the bathroom to clean up the blood), Caeden fell (trip to the bathroom to clean up the blood), and I remember thinking "good thing Zachary is being good and just coloring..." I return from what seemed like the 20th trip out to the hallway, just to walk in at the same time Zach was aiming a carefully fashioned paper airplane at Linda Hogge. Sitting in the middle fold was a small stuffed pig. Zachary threw it and hit Linda before I could get to him (I was about 8 months pregnant at the time.) Allison Busch just about fell off her chair laughing at us. So when you think it can't get any worse, just remember that pigs have flown in Sacrament meeting, thanks to the Hall boys.

    ReplyDelete