CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 24, 2011

My first 5k

ST. LUKE'S WOMEN'S FITNESS CELEBRATION!








Ok so I totally walked the entire way but...I paid, I entered, I arrived and I completed a 5k :)



Thanks to my sister Tessa for organizing us!! Our team was my mom, me, Tessa and her 2 daughters Kate and Kennedy. Kennedy was in the stroller only half the time and the rest of the time she was running!


We had a great time. Definitely something to do next year. I told Tessa that I would enter the blue wave with her next year (run/ walk). She kindly declined and said she really enjoyed taking her girls with her and they couldn't run so she wanted to stay in the orange wave (walkers only) for a few more years. YES!!!! I totalllly got out of having to train and run next year...hahaha...

1 comment: