CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 16, 2011

Artist.....

If you read the blog I do for our missionary (elderkatzakian.blogspot.com) you would have seen the recent post of me bragging about the picture Brock drew and about how he used to draw for hours when he was younger etc. Eric can also draw really well. I think the littlest Nelson is trying to join their club!

I saw this on my wall and said, "Cody! What did you do? What is that?"
He ran over to me and said in a very happy voice "I drew it. It's a rocket mommy!" He didn't seem to fully understand my question! I didn't care what it was...I wanted to know why he colored on my walls! This is not the first time he has colored on the walls, furniture etc. I probably shouldn't think these pictures are so cute...but I do! He was sooo mad that he had to clean off his rocket picture!

2 comments:

  1. Geez mom you are so mean ;) You should print the picture you took of it and hang it on the frig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Andi's suggestion about putting it on the fridge -- I would never have thought of that!! :)

    ReplyDelete