CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 28, 2010

We have to admit...








WE ARE LOVING THE SNOW!!!

It has been snowing on and off for about a week. We are told that winters in Boise are usually just really really cold and even though it snows, the snow doesn't "stick". That only happened once. Last week they had the worst Thanksgiving weather they have had in decades..that's right..decades! It is really beautiful when it is snowing and we love to wake up and look in the backyard to see if there is new fresh snow. They are right, it does get cold!! The lowest it got (during the day) was 18 degrees. We are trying to be tough and suck it up but there is no denying 18 degrees is C-O-L-D. When we do go out and play we have a great time. We built our first snowman and snowbaby today as a family. We also love that the Gums came for Thanksgiving and played in the snow with us!!

PS I HATE the snow if I have to drive in it. I am still driving like a California Grandma..the driving part is gonna to take some getting used to for me!

3 comments:

  1. We used to live down the street from Eric in Elk Grove and he used to be in our ward. We moved to Vegas quite a few years ago, and are currently living in Meridian. We'd love to get together and see all of you. My email is rhonda@mycustomvideo.com. Hope to see you soon!

    John and Rhonda Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Ashlee...I made Mike come with me this morning to meet the Ryder's as they are taking Sophia back with them. It has been really cold but it is beautiful! It'll be fun to have a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous. It's beautiful and I want some of that weather!! This morning when I drove the girls to school it was 32 degrees... I was thinking how nice it would be just to see flurries :). Love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete