CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 20, 2010

Busy Busy Busy..

Like everyone else..we have been BUSY!! While the kids were off track, we took a trip to Idaho to visit the Jones. It was so much fun. Despite the fact that I had my camera and the video camera with me.. I have no pictures!!

Then we went to Palm Springs. Again, only a few pictures were taken.
That trip was mostly swimming (at the pool and at the water slide park). The cousins had so much fun..but we missed the Jones cousins.
We have been to park several times trying to enjoy the nice weather.
We had a fun Easter weekend with both sets of Grandparents...again...no pictures..ugh! My mom bought my kids the cutest Easter suits and I couldn't wait to take pictures. Sunday morning was a nightmare! This is when I remembered why I don't care enough to take pictures!!!


These are my "Easter" pictures. AND YES!!! I really really did try to take Easter pictures of the boys...this is what I ended up with....


YES that is a BEDROOM! It was the best I could do to corner all my "happy" kids into one room thinking I could crop out the background...what's the point...between the "no tie mommy, no tie" to the "I hate looking handsome" to the "my collar is jacked up!" Sunday morning isn't suppose to be this stressful. This is why my blogs don't have many pictures.....it is way to much effort!!! :)

oh...and for the real fun boy stuff...we also rode quads at Grandma and Grandpas!!

1 comment:

  1. if you hadn't told the story behind the easter pictures, i'd never have been able to tell! they all look handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete