CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 20, 2009

First Day Of School


Cooper started kindergarten

It was a great day for everyone (including me!!!)
Connor started 6th grade!
And now for a few hours everyday, it is just me and Cody. Wow....who knew that a 1 1/2 year old could get into so much trouble by himself. (So here you go Amy- I am with you except, I didn't scoop mine back up and put in the container!!)
This morning after the big boys went to school, I walked in the kitchen and found this. (cinnamon and sugar all over the floor and fruit snacks everywhere...hmmmm...) Notice the fallen over chair....


Then looking for the little boy I thought might have caused this mess....I found this:






I have no idea how many Gushers he had eaten but I think it is safe to say...WAAAY to many.
sigh.........

4 comments:

  1. I promise that my "scoopage" was lint and hairball free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could have scooped and saved mine I would have!! :) Think it's been a few days since I cleaned the floor..besides...really...why do I even have cinnamon and sugar...no one in my family eats it...it has no purpose being in my cupboard! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can do is laugh. SORRY! I too have a 2 year old but sometimes being a girl gets the better of her. So I found her in the pantry and she had gotten the HUGE container of Kool-Aid and was scooping it out and putting it on a plate, so the clean up was easy and the only leftover proof of the incident was her cherry red stained finger tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are a bad parent. that never happens to me. hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete