CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 23, 2009

What are they teaching our kids?!?!?!


I was in the kitchen with the water running in the sink and Cooper walked right in and...
Here is how the conversation went:
Cooper: Reduce!
Ashlie: what?
Cooper: Reduce!
Ashlie: what are you talking about?
Cooper: Mom, reduce your use! Turn off the water. Reduce, reduce, reduce. You are wasting water. Reduce your use!
Then he walked away. I didn't know whether to laugh at him or feel guilty for wasting water. I assume this only happened because yesterday at school they learned about Earth Day but really...he is only 4!!

4 comments:

  1. That is too funny!! come on Ashlie, REDUCE! hee hee hee! Ya, Mckenna told me i can't buy paper cups or plates anymore. I told her that i do once in a while to keep me from going insane. no dishes makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boy! He is smart and at least you know he is listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids make me laugh! I've gotten the same comments about paper plates from my Jordan, although he's in a quandry because he can't figure out if there is a greater impact left on the environment from using paper plates, or if we're doing more damage by using water to wash the dishes. I wish the schools would realize that at some point you just have to give us a little "living room!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is that a bad thing just cause you can't save water you don't have to blame your child gosh lol geez next time turn off your water

    ReplyDelete